ART is my oxygen...
it lets me breathe.

WRITING is my sustenance...
it feeds my soul.

Mary Paladin

Saturday, October 10, 2009

'Bout Time...

It has been quite some time since I posted; I'm a bit dissappointed in myself. Although I never try to excuse my shortcomings ...I had a busy summer. I spent it doing book signings and presentations throughout the Adirondacks and had a blast! I met wonderful people; not only lovers of, and readers about the Adirondacks, but other Adirondack authors as well. It was a glorious summer (even if it did rain the entire month of July...) and the experience was one I'll never forget.

My next 'project' is to be more diligent in my postings on my blogs and updating my website so, we shall see how THAT goes!

I am back to revising my middle grade chapter book and will have that ready to send off in the very near future.

For any of you that are in the Glens Falls NY area on Nov.1 I will be appearring at the Chronicle Book Fair at the Queensbury Hotel 11am-4pm. Please drop by if you can, I'd love to meet you!

No comments: