ART is my oxygen...
it lets me breathe.

WRITING is my sustenance...
it feeds my soul.

Mary Paladin

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Book Signing Updates!

The time is drawer nearer...Yea!

My book will be out at the end of June! It was to be released at the end of May but as they say, "the best laid plans..."

I have updated the confirmed book signings on the side panel of this blog and will continue to update them as they become definite. I have quite a few tentative locations but I will keep everything current on my website. http://www.marypaladin.com/ It will be a bit easier on the 'ol, grey matter' to remember to do it in one location on a regular basis!!!
I hope you can stop by if you are in the area; I would love to meet you!

My book, "The Adirondacks that are, the Other Half of Me" will be available on Amazon as well as book stores (you may have to order it: ISBN #0-615-29279-8) in July.

No comments: