ART is my oxygen...
it lets me breathe.

WRITING is my sustenance...
it feeds my soul.

Mary Paladin

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome Goodreads Followers!

Today was my first day with Author status on Goodreads, I am thrilled. http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2878850.Mary_A_Paladin
I spent a good portion of my time today setting up my profile, this blog (one of my five!) will feed onto it. Thank goodness for that! I am amazed at the time and complexities, that are involved in setting up profiles, websites, blogs and the like. For those, who are techno-savvy, I assume it is a breeze, but I am still trying to find the "trick" to keeping everything current!
My Goodreads page will be updated with my book signing appearances, regularly- I promise- as the list grows.
I look forward to connecting with you. For those of you not familiar with Goodreads, please check it out. If you like to read, if you like to see what others read, if you want ideas for a good read (ta-da!), visit Goodreads. You'll love it!
http://goodreads.com

No comments: