ART is my oxygen...
it lets me breathe.

WRITING is my sustenance...
it feeds my soul.

Mary Paladin

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I think I can, I think I can...

...be much better at keeping up to date with this and my other blogs. I must confess, the ol' grey matter isn't what it used to be and I forget my 'things to do' more readily now. I have just put my blogs on a shortcut on my desktop; the chances are better if I see it every time I open my desktop I may- just may- remember to post more regularly!
I have not been painting lately; Christmas usually sees to that but, now that the new year is here I have a few things I must do. I have a few children's illustrations that I need to do before the SCBWI conference in the Pocono Mts of PA and I am working (my 4th year) on an historical fiction YA novel set in the Indusrial Revolution. SOOOOOOOOOOO.......I have lots to do but also lots of which to look forward!

No comments: